Friday, November 15, 2019

WISH YOU WERE HERE - by Georgia Christina Stojanovski





WISH YOU WERE HERE

by Georgia Christina Stojanovski



I close my eyes and imagine you are 
Here with me, right by my side.
Holding, touching, kissing me...
Why does this have to be a dream?
Why can't this be real?


Everytime I hear your voice 
My heart melts like snow,
Only warm- not cold.
One day we will share our love together 
Our love, so strong, no forces can break,
We have a special feeling we share together...


The only thing keeping us apart
Is we live so afar,
We should be together 
Freeing the love we share.
Our love is meant to be 
I can feel it in my heart...


Only time will tell us
If our love is ever going to be.
My heart feels so alone, 
Like a piece is missing.
Only to be found when we meet,
And our love will be free.








No comments:

Post a Comment