Sunday, November 17, 2019




THE  OTHER  WAY  


by Vi T Nguyen


 My love to you was so very true,
that's why I thought I needed you.
 I gave you my all of my love & my heart,
hoping you would never part.
 I thought my love for you,
would stay forever strong,
when through all this you did me wrong.
 Your love for me was make believe,
my poor heart you did deceive.
 You made me think that it was real,
unsure about how I should feel.
 My mind says yes,
but my heart tells me no,
now I know I gotta let you go.
 Let you go on your way,
there's nothing left for me to say.
You lied, you cheated, you did me wrong,
but I know my heart will go on.
 So after all this time I can finally say,
I don't want you!
I don't need you!
Because I'm moving the other way.











No comments:

Post a Comment