Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I KNOW - by Brandon Derek Gallegos



 


 I  KNOW

by  Brandon  Derek  Gallegos



  Everyone was put in this world
  for something but no one knows 
             why ?
  God made life for some reason
  but no one knows why ?
  In a way I know but I don't want
  to say so 'cause I don't know if
  it's the truth but all I know 
  that one thing I say has to be
  true.
  I think we were put in this world
  to learn about peace and love 
  but I don't know if it's the truth.
  I think God made life for us 
  to learn about sexual life, love,
  happiness, and sadness 
  but I don't know if it's the truth,
  but one thing I know why I was
  put in this world and given life
  was to fall in love with you.
  I told you one thing had to be
             true.



 
   






No comments:

Post a Comment