Sunday, November 17, 2019

FROM LOVE, TO BETRAYAL, TO REGRET - by Kyle C. Thomas






FROM  LOVE,  TO  BETRAYAL,  TO  REGRET


by Kyle C. Thomas


I told you I loved you with all my heart,
I told you this from the very start,
We both thought it was true till the day
I found myself cheating on you, and now I must pay,
I might lose you, this I know,
But I do not want to take that path and hurt you so.


I know I can't change what I did,
I know it was wrong, but I hid,
Until you wrote me that letter yesterday,
Now I would like you back, if I may,
But I might not get that chance once again,
For what I did was like throwing our love in a trash bin.


If only there was a way to show you how much I loved you,
I'd do so without hesitation, for I don't want to lose you, too,
For I feel as though there is a curse,
I do this every time, and every time the effect is worse,
I will do anything to keep you, my love,
I will do anything to keep you, my love.










No comments:

Post a Comment