Tuesday, November 19, 2019

FOR ALWAYS - by Lisa Hoffman




FOR  ALWAYS 

by Lisa  Hoffman


You were so special to me
Whatever happened to our love
Where did we go wrong?
Can't you see what it's doing to me?
I can't live without your sweet love
I need you here by my side


For always
Together forever
For always 
I need you


You were all I ever wanted
The only one who understood me
The only one I ever really cared for
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
You were there when I needed you
There to make all my dreams come true


For always
Together forever
Never apart
For always
I need you


I need you so much more now
Don't let our love fade away
You've got to hold on
Hold on and fight for what you believe in
And I, I believe in you
The only one who ever believed in me


For always
Together forever
Never apart
For always
I need you


There was a time for us
A time when we only needed one another
You know we were meant for each other
Don't let me be alone this way
You are the only one I could ever love
So I ask you to stay with me


For always
Together forever
Never apart
For always
I need you







No comments:

Post a Comment