Thursday, November 7, 2019

FOREVER - by Rachelle Dominique Estrada







 FOREVER  

by Rachelle Dominique Estrada

This must be love, what we share.
Because there's nobody else for whom I care.
I love you more and more everyday.
Even though you seem so very far away.


There's not a day that passes I don't think of you.
Your kisses, your tender touch, and love, which has to be true.
I know you messed up, but loving is forgiving.
And without you, there is no living.


Being with you feels so right,
I just wish we never have another argument or fight.
Our time together is precious, 
So when we're together, please don't rush us.


Sometimes I wonder how long we'll be together,
Making wishes that our love will last forever.
But we both know that wishes don't always come true.
So for now we'll just do what we have to do.


Remember that for anything, you can count on me.
Because no matter what, here for you is where I'll always be.
And nobody will ever love you more than I do.
Even if they say it, you know it's not true.


Well I know how to make our love last,
And if you want to know how, just ask.









No comments:

Post a Comment