Friday, November 29, 2019

OUR SEASON - by © Bernard F. Asuncion




OUR  SEASON 

by   © Bernard F. Asuncion 



You brought the light to my winter nights, 
You made the snow melt at last, 
You are the hope in my miserable days.


As the flower blooms, 
Our love starts to blow, 
Giving us cheer, 
For our love that has begun oh dear. 


I saw the sunshine staring at me, 
The warmth of your embrace, 
Enjoying within each other's arms, 
Filling the day with fondness.


Your mellow presence makes me feel your affectionate soul, 
Those cozy moments make us treasure every second.


Days gone by, 
Our bond changed upside down.


As winter came your coldness arised, 
Your love became blue, 
Our infinity turned into ephemerality.


You brought the light to my winter nights, 
You made the snow melt at last.


You make me start anew, 
Making me believe everything is true, 
Yet as the season changes, 
Your love also fades into thin air.








No comments:

Post a Comment