Tuesday, January 14, 2020

WHO ARE YOU ? - by Christina Maria Russell






 WHO  ARE  YOU  ?

by Christina Maria Russell


Who are you ? I ask.
Is it such a hard task
To let me know you ?
So many, yet so few have let me understand
Their deceptions,
And their demands.

Who are you ?
Are you right for me ?
How can I know you ?
I have been hurt so many times,
Seems a crime.
Can I get to know you ?
Maybe you can get to know me too.

I search for Romance,
But end up hurt.
I want a man,
Not a boy.
All they do is flirt.
Who are you ?

I don't know if I can ever love again.
Can you understand
My demand ?
Oh how I wish I knew
You.
Maybe I can in time.
BOY, this is a long rhyme !

I wish I knew you.
Who can you be ?
How can I see
you won't be like the others ?
Who are you ?
Please tell me.







No comments:

Post a Comment