Thursday, January 9, 2020

I NEVER IMAGINED - by Ryan Ry Ry Moran






I  NEVER  IMAGINED


by  Ryan Ry Ry Moran



I never imagined
It could be this way.
That I could dwell on someone
Throughout all of the day.


As each time I lie down,
And give thanks to the above.
I remember one special gift,
The gift of your love.


A love that is burning 
So deep in my soul.
A flame of such great magnitude...
I have lost all control.


It has taken my heart,
Placing it into your hands.
Seeking warmth and care,
For your love it demands.


As the love from you,
Truly signifies so much.
I’m constantly aching
For you glorious touch.


Or, just a simple glance
Into you miraculous eyes.
My true love for you,
Is what I realize.


Then, as I sit and reminisce,
All I seem to say,
Is that, "I never imagined
It could be this way"









No comments:

Post a Comment