Wednesday, January 1, 2020

LIFE - by Chelle Belle




LIFE

by Chelle  Belle



"Your life is great"
"Your life is perfect"
Why can't people see how it really is
All the pain, hurt, sorrow I've been through
The nights I've cried myself to sleep
The days I walked around school
Just acting like I was fine
But really screaming inside
For someone to realize I'm not
For someone to just listen to me
And all the things I've been through
Someone not to judge me and not to give sympathy
But someone who will just understand
People do not see all the strength I've built
I'm a stronger person than you can see
But this one lonely girl
Just keeps hiding behind a wall
So no one will get to see
All that she has had to deal with
She will just keep living
Day after day as the girl everyone
Has always thought of as her





No comments:

Post a Comment