Wednesday, January 29, 2020

ISOLATED - by Michael Bradford Sutphin





ISOLATED

by  Michael  Bradford  Sutphin


I’ve lost all faith in parents.
I’ve lost all faith in friends.
There isn’t anyone to turn to.
Tell me what love is again ?


I don’t have any feeling.
All I can do is write.
Nothing can sum up all the pain
That I feel this fateful night.


I’ve killed all my emotions
To keep away from you.
It helps me cope with all the hurt
To know that my life’s not through.


I put up with all the ...
I tolerate the hate.
If I only had one wish
It would be to find a mate.


The music has died once again.
As I sit here and close my eyes
A lonely tear runs down my face
To hide my ugly disguise.


I wish that I could tell you.
Is that too much to ask ?
I wish that I could get a hug
One that I hope would last.








No comments:

Post a Comment