Tuesday, August 25, 2020

THE ONLY KING IN MY LIFE - by Ria De Torres

 




THE  ONLY  KING  IN  MY  LIFE

by Ria De Torres



He is the only King who touched my soul.
In his arms, I found my self as whole.
He pulls me up when I was down.
He saves my soul in flaming lawn.



Through His Father, the Sovereign God.
He was sent to Earth with all His love.
By the womb of a woman with faith and trust,
A child was born ,brought a message from God.



He is the light that shines my way.
The inspiration to face every battle.
He is the strength when I am weak.
He is the closest friend I used to speak.



Whenever rain pour down from the sky.
I always thank God for sending a cry.
I used to remember the love that's divine.
For giving us His only begotten son, Jesus.













No comments:

Post a Comment