Sunday, February 23, 2020

THIS FEELING I FEEL IS CALLED... - by Alana Josephine Tobias-Webb






THIS  FEELING  I  FEEL  IS  CALLED...

by  Alana Josephine Tobias-Webb



Hold my hand
And don't let go
For there is something
You need to know


It's a feeling I feel
Deep within my heart
When I first saw you
That's when it did start


It's a feeling I feel
Lots more than a friend
This feeling inside
Will never end


It causes butterflies
Everytime I think of you
This feeling I feel
Is so true


The smile on my face
Is because of the way I feel
it's so amazing
Just so unreal


And when I look into your eyes
My heart beats fast
This feeling within
Will forever last


Again, I try to describe
What I feel inside
It's so hard to hold back
So hard to hide


Yet, the word I seek...
How do I explain?
All I know is
I want you to feel the same


Some say it means to adore
Or to admire
Like how your eyes
Shine like a Sapphire


Others say it's to cherish
And to care
I so hope for me 
You'll always be there


One person said 
This feeling is sent from above
And to hold onto it
For this feeling is called 'LOVE' 











No comments:

Post a Comment