Monday, February 10, 2020

A BEACON OF HOPE IN MY HEART - by Amanda Lane Hall






 A BEACON OF HOPE  IN MY HEART 

by Amanda Lane Hall




Sometimes I wake up
in the middle of the night
to look out my window  
to gaze at the stars
every twinkle I see
reminds me of your eyes  
how every time they look at me
they radiate pure love


the brightest ones make me think
about our undying love
and how it is like that star
constant and unfading
and how, also, like the star
no matter where you are
it is always there      
it continues on
never to die away


then I think about the future
how wonderful it will be
because no matter what 
my soul tells me we will be together
because our love is brighter than any star
it is a beacon of hope in my heart
that will always last forever      
as long as I shall live








No comments:

Post a Comment