Monday, February 10, 2020

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING - by Marta Sonia Mani



 A  BEAUTIFUL   MORNING 

by   Marta Sonia Mani


    Morning shines so bright through the open waves of the sea
    At the sight of your beautiful eyes opening to see me.
    Right at that moment I squeeze you tighter next to me 
    To only make your smile grow brighter than before.
    A cherished moment that is for the two of us that we walk 
 through the balcony to see the beautiful sunrise...
    For spending that moment with you is a dream come true
             unlike no other I've ever dreamt of before
    On the balcony we see the beautiful shades of red and blue
    and through the vast great sky soar two white doves flying 
             towards the balcony which we lay upon.
    You peek at me through the corner of your eye 
 and you look to see if I have yet noticed that the two white 
 doves are a couple just
                      LIKE US.
 I smile and hold you closer to me as if never letting go of this 
                TREASURED MOMENT.
 The bright light overcomes us and in a blink of an eye I see  
     a beautiful fair angel by my side when I just come 
 to realize it's
                          YOU, YOU
 The only one who's captured my heart in every way 
 and we lay over 
     the balcony watching the beautiful sunrise...
                       TOGETHER.






No comments:

Post a Comment