Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A SECOND CHANCE - by Bianca Santamaria




A  SECOND  CHANCE  

by  Bianca Santamaria



Every time I look at you, I can’t help but wonder,
Why I couldn’t have known you when I was a bit younger.

I guess good things come with time,
I never thought you would ever be mine.

The first day our eyes met,
We both knew it was not the right time just yet.

I did not get to see you for a while,
But you had me with just one smile.

Who would have ever guessed, I was ever going feel this way,
It was just the other day I could not figure out if I wanted to stay.

Every time you hold me tight,
I know everything is going to be alright.

No matter how far apart we might be,
I know your thoughts include me.

You complete me in every way,
And I pray to God you never go away.










No comments:

Post a Comment