Sunday, February 23, 2020

THE ENCOUNTER - by Miguel Rivera







 THE  ENCOUNTER 

by Miguel  Rivera



This heart of mine beats because of you,
Making happy a heart that once was blue.

Alone never again do you have to cry,
For these eyes of mine will not remain dry.

I think of how sweet the day we meet will be,
On that day my heart will be truly set free.

Free to fly into Heaven's clouds,
The Heaven in which He spoke aloud,

'That boy has a purpose in his young life,
To make that earth angel his beautiful wife.'

But first let them experience sadness and heartache,
So when they meet they’ll know their Love not to be fake.

They must see darkness before shone the light,
Before Love can blossom they must learn to fight.

Fight without Love for a time they will do,
When they finally meet, life starts anew.

Never again will they fight all alone,
They meet and Love's light will forever be shone.

They’ve found in each other a Love unsurpassed,
For them the meaning of Love will forever be unmasked.

It’s time for these soul mates to meet and to say,
One to the other, 'It’s for your Love I’d pray'.

Every time I was down not knowing my path,
I’d ask for a guiding light of Love that would last.

Till the end of eternity and lifetimes beyond,
With the end of each day our hearts grow more fond.

With you in my life I’m forever complete,
Thanks go to God for he willed us meet.

Each day that passes I’ll love you much more,
For it was you who in my heart opened a door.

A door to forever that upon meeting we’ve both walked through,
No longer alone do we have to be sad or blue.

Now I have you and girl you have me,
When I’m trapped in your arms is when I’ll be most free.

My Love for you will always be true.
I Love You!








No comments:

Post a Comment