Thursday, September 10, 2020

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS - by Laura T.




NOBODY  UNDERSTANDS 

by Laura


I feel like nobody understands me
Always taking advantage of my generosity
Kindness of favors turn into expectations
Need help in return and I always run into hesitations


After lending a hand if they still front an attitude
I will still always thank them to show my gratitude
Living in a world where people are consumed with greed
Where should I turn in my time of need?


Is a person's word no longer backed with any honor?
I do not know how much of this I can take any longer
Constantly putting everyone before myself
If this keeps up I will see death before I see wealth


I feel like I am a puppet being controlled by strings
And along with it all the compliancy that it brings
But what it all comes down to in the very end
Is that without question I will always have the back of a friend








No comments:

Post a Comment