Tuesday, May 12, 2020

TOGETHER AGAIN - by Andrea Guajardo




TOGETHER  AGAIN


by Andrea  Guajardo



I'm glad you gave me another chance
For us to have that one last dance,
How we looked into each other's eyes
And we both just stared and cried.


That's when I knew 
I wanted you back in my life.
I never want to be apart again.
No matter what, through thick and thin.


You make me feel so happy  - that's why I'm always laughing.
When I'm not with you, I miss you.
When I'm with you, I don't want you to go on the cool,
But I know you have to.


I'm so sprung on you - I love you,
Even when I act like I don't, I do.
I'm never going to let anything else come between us,
Because my love for you is true.


I don't care what anyone else says.
It could be next year, ten years, tomorrow, or today
For you, in my heart, there is always a place.
I love you .






No comments:

Post a Comment