Tuesday, May 12, 2020

DEEP DOWN INSIDE - by Jessica Ann Jacob


 


DEEP  DOWN  INSIDE

by Jessica  Ann Jacob


I knew something was wrong
I just couldn't figure out what was gone
I started to feel like i was in a hole
trying to find the feeling that you stole


walking around in the dark 
looking for just one spark
even though it is in the past
I still search for it fast


I want to know what really happened
and will there ever be an end
and end to my ponders
I am in a constant wander


I dream about it at night
it seems that I have to fight
as I fight, it burns into my mind and heart
I must try to make a new start


then walking in town one day 
I stopped and heard someone say
"just forgive and forget
and answers you will get"


and now on this day
I go on to say
I still wonder
though only when listening to thunder


but it is a fact
that if you think about what happened
it will only make it worse
and then you take the wrong course


so take these words I give 
and try to forget !!






No comments:

Post a Comment