Sunday, December 6, 2020

OF DREAMS, GOD AND LIFE - by Premi Moses, India

        



OF DREAMS, GOD AND LIFE

by  Premi Moses, India



I had a dream
of blush in pink roses,
silver bubbles in a stream,
and dew in the sun.  


There was snow everywhere,
the clouds black and silver,
the air shivered and laughed,
with rain drops that glimmered.


I slept on with a smile..
never wanting to leave that peace in my mind.
A Voice, "wake up my child,
why is there a tear in your eye?".


My life walked on for sometime
in a world grey and wild.
Never did I leave my Lord's side,
praying for that dream made my days bright.


I met him one summer night.
He smiled like a lovely dream to stay.
He asked for my heart by his side.      
I prayed and said, "Love, ok!".


I was given a dream
of kisses on flushed cheeks,
happy tears that mingled,
with the moist heat of his cheek.


I could see love's purity everywhere,
As he stroked my raven hair, streaked with silver,
the world was cool and sweet,
his words made my moist heart shimmer.


We walked on with a smile,
never wanting to leave each other's side,
That Voice, "My dear darling child,look what happens, when you pray at my side!". 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment