Friday, October 2, 2020

IF I FORGET TO TELL YOU - by Jac Judy A. Campbell



 
IF  I  FORGET  TO  TELL  YOU

 by Jac Judy A. Campbell



If I forget to tell you, I had a wonderful time
For all the todays and tomorrows
And for the years we left behind.
If I forget to tell you, I love your calm
And gentle ways and how you never
Lose your cool, even on our troubled days.
And you tell me that you care for me more
Than you can ever say, and you love me more
Than anyone can on any given day.
And what about the silly things we laugh at
In the night, and how you always try your best
To make things work out right.
And you give me all I ever need, and you give
Me so much more, especially love from inside
Your heart that I fondly hold in store.
You shower me with treasures, the ones that
Money can't buy, and there are many times
You've protected me while walking by my side.
And how about the memories through these
Years we've shared and the blessings you bestow
Upon me; nothing can compare.
So to you these words I've written from my heart
Are true; someday I'll write a few more lines and
Add a page or two
Just in case I forget to tell you.





No comments:

Post a Comment