Sunday, March 29, 2020

THE ONE FOR ME - by Lady of Love



M




THE  ONE  FOR  ME

by Lady of Love


Are you the one for me
That's the question that deeply burns in me
I beg for an honest answer
And all I get is my heart's continuing answer
A weakness for you that flows throughout my body


It feels like a sin to be with you
But you make me feel so alive
You fulfill my heart's greatest desires
I so long to be by your side


I explore new things in my life
Things that I wouldn't normally do, I will with you
Is it just me
Or does your heart soar too


All I want to know, is if you're the one for me
Or are we just together for the pleasure
Kind of a sinful treasure
But I'm just going to ask again, one more time
Are you the one for me 
Because you are my body's desire




No comments:

Post a Comment