Friday, June 12, 2020

MIRROR WRITING - by Robert A. Lujan




MIRROR  WRITING

by  Robert A. Lujan



Yes, I disclose my deficiencies-
My mind and insufficiency-
Despite whoever's listening-
I smite oh so efficiently-
Woes go in symphony-.
With the choir-
Eyes tire-
A they watch light crawl up the spire-
She's a liar...
A good one at that-
And effectively managed to put me on my back-
In fact-
the complete scope of the attack-
has forced even my most formidable response to retract-
I know where she is-
Convinced of her cunning-
An incubus to the night thats incapable of loving-
Insatiable and nothing-
But a shell of weathered flesh thats hardly worth touching-
You're lucky I'm not the man I was raised to be-
Brass buckles and swollen knuckles made a beast-
From scratch -
From every strike insult and impact-
I walked out volatile but in tact-
And I write this-
down cause I know its priceless-
Life is-
funny that way.









No comments:

Post a Comment