Saturday, December 14, 2019

MY LIFE LONG PROMISE WILL ALWAYS STAND TO MY FUTURE WIFE - by Richard Neil Thompson






MY  LIFE  LONG  PROMISE  WILL  ALWAYS  STAND  TO  MY  FUTURE  WIFE

by Richard Neil Thompson


I never knew that I would love someone the way I love you.. You have opened the door to a new and exciting life, which I had never imagined could be…My days are not empty with you by my side and my nights, are not as dark with you in my life. I love to feel you in my arms as you sleep so peaceful and sweet, The warmth of your body, the smell of your perfume and to feel your heart beat ,To see you in the night, in the light of the moon for you are so beautiful Your love, your warmth, your laughter, your touch fills my heart so full,


My one desire is to love you so much that you never have doubt ,The love that I feel for you is so overpowering that at times ,I want to shout I praise you as my wife, a wife more perfect than any other ,I praise you for you kindness & love that you share with our children as their mother I look at you and see a special person, one of a kind God has blessed us all and me especially with a wife so fine I've spent the day thinking wondering if its real. There has to be a special way to show you how I feel. Your presence makes me tremble your eyes alight with love if there is a place called heaven you were sent from up above, I think of all the memories the times we spent together ,The one thing that I'll always know is we will be forever. you're so special more than you know and more than I show.


you're my soul mate, you're my lover, you're all that I know. it's your smile and it's your eyes it's your heart and it's your cries. I'll love you forever even long after we die. you're my friend and you're my life. you're my light and you're my wife.you're my shoulder and my strength. I would die for you and go to any length. The pain in my heart has turned into fear. I can't imagine life without you near.I have known all along I love you too much. I smother you and long for your touch.I try to hide how much you mean to me. Like a caged bird you want to be free. Your hand has already been taken. You will never be forsaken. My life long promise will always stand. Until my last breath I will always hold your hand.Through everything you're half of me. Even though we may not always agree. You're my love, my heart.


We shall never part. This world may not be fair. There is a time in life... When the person you will love, For the rest of your life Walks in and captures your heart. Sometimes, just sometimes... You hurt that person You push them away Not meaning to, Flawed thoughts and actions. But you do.








No comments:

Post a Comment