Thursday, December 19, 2019

ALL ABOUT YOU - by Janessa Stiles




 ALL  ABOUT  YOU 

by Janessa  Stiles



Your love gives me strength to go on, 
just when I thought I couldn't.
Your touch tells me you'll forever be there, loving me.
Your honesty inspires me to be all I can be, and a little more.
Your smile is like the sun, brightening my day, everyday.
Your eyes search through all evil and deception, 
finding the best in me.
Your heart and soul latched onto me, 
I hope they will never let go.
Your need for me is as great as my need for you, 
we need each other.
Your strength gives me a reason to love you even more, 
as if I needed one.
Your mind keeps on intriguing me, 
I'm so curious as to your thoughts and prayers.
Your lips speak only the truth and admiration, 
you speak from the heart.
I believe you are the person to heal me and help me grow, 
for all eternity! 








No comments:

Post a Comment