Monday, February 15, 2021

MY LOVE NEVER CAN DO WITHOUT YOU... - by Ravi Sathasivam, Sri Lanka

 





MY LOVE NEVER CAN DO WITHOUT YOU...

by Ravi Sathasivam, Sri Lanka


Your love is the greatest things to me
I have seen it the day I met you
You are great most in everything
Allowed me to steal your heart forever
I have to thank God for bring you to me 
Otherwise my life would have gone so lifeless 
No matter the distance that keep us apart
but you are always will be secure in my heart  
Sometime my words don't come out to easily 
but my body language make you understand deeply
When you are in my arms like an angel
Cause, I feel all the world is belonging to me
I love you more than my poem can tell you
and wider than blue the sky hold you
Today you are in my heart and soul 
and my love never can do without you








No comments:

Post a Comment