Thursday, January 14, 2021

A WINTER'S EPIPHANY - by Michael A. Barron

 




A  WINTER'S  EPIPHANY

by  Michael A. Barron



Timeless thoughts of a winter's stare;
eyes gazing over a landscape bare.

Memories drift on a blustery breeze;
dying light ushers in the freeze.

Reaching out for a grasp on the present;
stillness sets in, alone, and desolate.

Future unknown, outcome uncertain;
brilliance shadowed by a drawn curtain.

Path now set, laid before me known;
closing light now emanating from home.

Enter my homestead, heart filled with glee;
two eyes of the future peering upward at me.

Trusting in him to forge forward until fulfilled;
Basis of strength, values I have instilled.

A weary mind at last permitted to rest;
reflecting on the realization of how I am blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment