Monday, July 6, 2020

I NEED YOU - poem





I  NEED  YOU


I need you any: both healthy and weak,
Lost themselves in the midst of evil or good ...
Unsure, maybe somewhere wrong,
Not changing the foundations for the ringing of silver.


I need you so that you will be surprised
And wish for one thing - to find out everything to the end,
How you can be sad ... What will make you laugh,
How you know how to love, and how much you suffer.


You are dear to me because you
make your heart beat faster with a smile like that .
I need you in the spring, I need you in the winter,
To warm me with one glance.


I need you sad, broken, miserable.
So that I can take all your pain to myself.
I need you cold, prudent, imperious,
So that I can sometimes tame you.


I need you to just smile in the spring,
To live and create for you alone ...
And touch your soul at least sometimes,
Considering this the highest award of the gods.



(From Internet )







No comments:

Post a Comment